First session is Sept. 20, 2023|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Lead Company Improvements with Predictive Success
Time & Location
First session is Sept. 20, 2023
About the event
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training is a comprehensive leader development program, where participants learn the process and techniques of establishing and sustaining operational excellence and overall continuous improvement. Through this process, participants will learn and apply the tools and concepts of change management, conflict resolution, and continuous improvement to achieve their improvement goals and change how they manage.
The fundamentals of process improvement and leadership are put into practical terms, applications and tools to provide the participant a well-rounded understanding of how and when to use the key tools and techniques. Our program utilizes the A3 project report to manage each participant’s training, where specific tools are introduced as they work through sections of the A3.
A blended teaching model is utilized where participants learn new content online via LeanFITT (www.leanfitt.com) between sessions. The structured classroom will be used for team presentations, project discussion, focused learning and feedback. This provides participants the opportunity to learn by doing a project and by teaching fellow students the concepts they applied to their project.
Learn more here or email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seven 4-hour training sessions monthly for six months. This allows adequate time for project work.
- 2 to 3 visits (on-site or virtual) to review project work per company.
- Up to six 2-hour debrief and toll-gate review sessions per company.
- Meetings will be hosted by the participant companies allowing current and future state review of projects.
- Session 1: September 20, 2023
- Session 2: October 11, 2023
- Session 3: November 1, 2023
- Session 4: November 29, 2023
- Session 5: December 13, 2023
- Session 6: January 3, 2024
- Session 7: January 24, 2024